Valentine's Challenge
CLICK FOR ORIGINAL
Challenge 210 -- Image 1a
Home
Previous
Next
Favorites
Originals
Commentary

This was the annual Valentine's day Challenge and I started with the idea of combining the usual romantic hearts & flowers themes with the naughtier side of the holiday. The result is a suggestive 'heart' draped in revealing lace and a devilish tail. I made the heart from beveled sections of a heart custom shape and added a freehand tail. I built the lace from a heart pattern fill that I defined, a canvas texture layer, a flower brush, the halftone filter and some beveling on the 'raised' parts. The lace was then curved with the shear filter and fitted around the heart with transform>warp. The scattered hearts are a defined brush. You can see the later version with a different tail position here.

Lacy Devil
All Images © by Original Owners; Other Images & Site © 2003-2008 R. E. Warren
setstats 1 setstats 1