was the annual Valentine's day Challenge and I started
with the idea of combining the usual romantic hearts &
flowers themes with the naughtier side of the holiday.
The result is a suggestive 'heart' draped in revealing
lace and a devilish tail. I made the heart from beveled
sections of a heart custom shape and added a freehand
tail. I built the lace from a heart pattern fill that
I defined, a canvas texture layer, a flower brush, the
halftone filter and some beveling on the 'raised' parts.
The lace was then fitted around the heart with transform>warp.
The scattered hearts are a defined brush. I did an earlier
version with a different tail position that you can see